Foreigner Law

For EU citizens and citizens from third countries, the Swiss immigration and residence regulations and the procurement of work permits can involve complex issues from various legal areas. Foreigner law deals with these issues and defines the corresponding legal bases. Do you need assistance in obtaining a work permit or a residence permit? Has your residence permit not been extended or do you require information about natur-


alization? You plan to reunify your family? Would you like us to obtain a tax ruling for you? We at Wisler Legal are here to assist you. We provide you with advice and answers to your questions pertaining to all matters associated with migration. We would also be pleased to provide you with support in administrative aspects related to the work permit procedure for foreign workers.